Oct 3 Buzz Aldrin Booksigning
Buzz Aldrin will be signing copies of his new children’s book “Welcome to Mars: Making a Home on the Red Planet” at the CR Smith Museum on Saturday, October 3, 2015.
I’m very proud of this book and hope it inspires our next generation of space explorers” – Buzz Aldrin
- -Buzz will only autograph the new book “Welcome to Mars”
- -He will NOT sign any memorabilia, photos, space related items, other books authored or not authored by him.
- -He will not personalize and will sign his name only.
- -We allow photos while he is signing but we will not pose for pictures or allow anyone behind the table to take a photo.
- -Each venue will decide if there is a limit to how many books you may purchase. This is at the discretion of the venue.
- -Time permitting Buzz will continue to sign until the last person in line having purchased a book is taken care of. Once all books are sold we’ll consider the signing over.
Saturday, October 3, 2015
10:00 am – 2:00 pm
4601 Hwy 360
Fort Worth, TX 76155